executive coaching in your workplace
We would like to introduce you to Corporate Coaches, Inc., a division of Corporate Coach U International, Inc.
Corporate Coaches, Inc. provides professional coaching services to organizations. We partner with small organizations to large national or multi-national organizations to address business and organizational objectives and challenges. We have significant experience in numerous industries and cultures throughout the world. Our clients typically seek us out for the following types of professional coaches:
We have over 300+ vetted professional coaches who, aside from extensive managerial to c-suite leadership experience, are highly trained (125-200+ coach-specific training hours) as professional coaches and ICF credentialed at the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) level. Our vetted coaches include Coach U and Corporate Coach U trained coaches.
- If you are looking for a reliable, experienced, personable, highly trained, professional coach for one or multiple coachees, look no further.
- If you are looking for multiple reliable, experienced, personable, highly trained, professional and credentialed coaches at the PCC and/or MCC level(s), look no further! And, we make it easy for you to manage with our optional Quality Assurance Program.
- Corporate Coach U provides coaching services for a small numbers of leaders within an individual organization and we provide coaching services for hundreds of leaders throughout the globe for an individual organization. No contract is too small or too large. We've been coaching since 1992 - and, literally, wrote the book on it.
- Retention of valued employees
- More efficient on-boarding process
- Development of leaders, at all levels
- Clear focus on accountability and results
- Improved communication and relating ability
- Better creativity and innovation
- Deepened level of employee commitment and engagement
- Promotion of emotional intelligence and resiliency
- Competitive advantage, both for the organization and individual
- Improved performance and profitability
- Business development
- Culture and change management